Chopard hosts an exceptional Red Carpet Event in Kuwait
Chopard, along with its long lasting partner Trafalgar, hosted a unique VIP event at the Chopard boutique located in the renowned Salhiya Complex in Kuwait.
The event was an occasion for the guests to admire the exquisite pieces of the latest Red Carpet Collection introduced during the Cannes Film Festival 2016.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS FROM OUR READERS
DUBAI WATCH WEEK 2017
16th-20th NOVEMBER, 2017
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Maxwell Wears BOVET 1822 Timepiece on the Red Carpet at the Met Gala
May 3, 2017
- Bright Horizons lay ahead for the Frederique Constant Group
- 100 years as Official Timekeeper
- “Le Patron” of Indycar, Simon Pagenaud is the latest partner to join Richard Mille
- The Audemars Piguet Golf Team takes over in Orlando
- Countdown to America’s Cup Qualifier
- Chopard reveals a collaboration with Rihanna
- “To Jack” A film directed by Patrick Dempsey
Atom Moore is a professional photographer who specializes in watch photography. He is the resident photographer for the Red Bar Crew in NYC and the man behind the camera at analog/shift.
Jan Tegler is a writer/author with his work appearing in a variety of international publications on subjects ranging from military affairs and aviation to business and finance, motorsports, wristwatches and automotive reviews.
Nancy Olson has been writing about watches, jewelry and writing instruments for the last twenty years and has contributed to a variety of international magazines on these topics. She has a particular interest and expertise in women and mechanical watches.
Angus Davies is a self-confessed horological addict with his passion leading him to the launch of his own website, Escapement. He now regularly writes articles for other websites and magazines.