Two awards for Antoine Preziuso Genève at the 2015 Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève
Geneva, 31.10.2015 – Antoine Preziuso’s Tourbillon of Tourbillons AFP–TTR3X – with its three resonating tourbillons on a revolving plate, allied to a planetary triple-differential – was selected from among 186 watches for two prestigious awards at this year’s Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève (Geneva Watchmaking Grand Prix):
* the INNOVATION WATCH PRIZE for the best watch presented in one of twelve categories and featuring a remarkable technical innovation and/or an innovative design.
* the PUBLIC PRIZE based on the votes of members of the public, expressed on-line or at the international exhibitions held in the run-up to the Grand Prix awards ceremony.
The Jury of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève consists of 26 watch professionals and connoisseurs. Watches are selected according to the strictest criteria.
These two awards reflect Antoine Preziuso Genève’s innovative spirit and unparalleled skill and know-how in making timepieces of exceptional complexity – and show to what extent the international public is in thrall to the brand’s creative genius.
This twin success is a splendid reward for 10 years of perseverance, with Antoine Preziuso and his son Florian overcoming countless obstacles to produce the Tourbillon of Tourbillons – a world première protected by three international patents.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS FROM OUR READERS
28th SALON INTERNATIONAL DE LA HAUTE HORLOGERIE
15-19 JANUARY 2018
PALEXPO GENEVA - SWITZERLAND
March 22 – 27, 2018
Messe Basel, Switzerland
- TAG Heuer and Bella Hadid launch Link Lady Limited Edition
- ZENITH DEFY LAB
- Audemars Piguet golf Dream Team meets up in Dubai
- Celebs shined with Chopard at the Bambi 2017
- The entire Grand Touring spirit
- Chopard wraps up a successful first edition of the Chopard Classic Rally in Dubai
- 3rd edition of Dubai Design Week opening tomorrow!
Atom Moore is a professional photographer who specializes in watch photography. He is the resident photographer for the Red Bar Crew in NYC and the man behind the camera at analog/shift.
Jan Tegler is a writer/author with his work appearing in a variety of international publications on subjects ranging from military affairs and aviation to business and finance, motorsports, wristwatches and automotive reviews.
Nancy Olson has been writing about watches, jewelry and writing instruments for the last twenty years and has contributed to a variety of international magazines on these topics. She has a particular interest and expertise in women and mechanical watches.
Angus Davies is a self-confessed horological addict with his passion leading him to the launch of his own website, Escapement. He now regularly writes articles for other websites and magazines.